- XDPL8105 -
功能,采用DSO-8封装,支持广泛的设定,需要外接元件达到最低数.效率高达91%,通用输入电压85 – 305 V AC,
• Highly accurate primary side controlled output current (Line/load regulation typical within +/- 3%)
• High power quality (typical PF up to 0.99 and THD < 10%)
• High Efficiency (up to 91%)
• Configurable output current with no BOM change
• Supports universal input voltage (85 – 305 V AC)
• Supports wide output load voltage (up to 4 times of minimum output load voltage)
• Ideal for application with dimming signal from micro-controller on primary side
• Supports fully isolated 0 – 10 V dimming with Infineon CDM10V
• Supports low output current dimming.
• Low standby power
• Single stage QR Flyback with PFC and high precision primary side controlled constant current output
• Excellent line and load regulation
• Supports AC input (45 ~ 65 Hz) and/or DC input voltage operation
• Integrated 600 V startup cell
• Low Bill Of Material (BOM)
• Configurable parameters, e.g. adjustable voltage and current ranges, protection modes
• Supports non-dimmed and/or dimmed applications.
• Intelligent thermal management with adaptive thermal protection
• Electronic control gear for LED luminaires (5 W to 80 W)
The XDPL8105 40W reference design is a digitally configurable LED driver with a universal input of 90–305 VAC, a wide output load range of 16–45 VDC and isolated 0–10 V dimming (with CDM10V). Please refer to the next page for the main design features of this board based on Infineon’s XDPL8105 and CDM10V.
· Single-stage flyback with power factor correction (PFC) and high-precision primary side-controlled constant current output
· Excellent current accuracy (±3%) across universal input voltage range (90 to 305 Vac) and wide output voltage range (18 V – 45 V)
· Integrated 600 V HV cell for fast startup
· High efficiency with quasi-resonant (QR) operation
· Low dimming output with discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) and active burst mode (ABM) operation
· High power factor (PF) and low input current total harmonic distortion (iTHD) with advanced switching cycle modulation scheme
· Low Bill Of Materials (BOM)
· Configurable dimming curve to either linear or quadratic (eye-adaptive).
· Configurable output current at minimum dimming input (from 10% to 1%)
· Quick design and variant handling supported by digital parameter configurability with .dp vision GUI – e.g. output current setting, dimming curve shape selection, protection handling and operation fine-tuning.
· Supports transformer-less IEC60929-compliant isolated 0–10 V dimming using CDM10V.